Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nothing Interesting Going On

It's been a while since I've posted any updates here, only for the simple reason that nothing really interesting has been happening. Just been living my lack lustre life one day at a time I suppose. Get up, scratch, go to work, that sort of thing.
It's still winter which is really annoying. I am tired of the weather being cold everyday. I hate having to cram on all the extra clothes before I leave the house everyday and I would really prefer not to have to wear a winter hat and gloves.
Only 2 more weeks before we go on vacation to Florida. I'm looking forward to that. I need some warmth! Hopefully when we come back we will bring warm spring weather with us. I don't want to look at snow anymore!
In preparation for our trip to Florida we have decided to start visiting the tanning beds. I want this year to be different than last. Last year I got burnt to a crisp while on vacation in Florida. It was so bad that I think my poor skin was almost purple and it was puffy and swollen. It was not a pleasurable experience. So hopefully this year by tanning before we go down, I can get enough of a base tan that I won't have to worry about a torturous sunburn. I did my first session in a tanning bed on Tuesday night. Because it was my first time and my flesh hasn't seen the sun in ions I only stayed in for 7 minutes. Apparently that was long enough haha. I didnt burn up but the next day my skin was a visible red. Looks not bad today, I think the redness is gone. There is no pain. I guess the plan is to go again tonight. It still is going to take some getting used to. I'm not a really big fan of laying down in what I refer to as a light up casket. lol. Although I think I know how Lady GaGa must feel sometimes! Ha ha
Anyway thats my update for today, not really much to say.

No comments: