Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Dog Does NOT Have My Back!

My poor back. I don't know what I did to it. It seemed fine Sunday night and then when I woke up yesterday morning it was sore and pretty stiff. Although it was sore, I was still able to function moderately well. I was taking Advil thorough the day to try to ease it up a little, but it didn't seem to be working very well. After taking Advil all day for back pain, I went to bed with a sore back and a headache. Just my kind of luck
I slept like crap all through the night. It seems I could not find a comfortable position. I had to keep shifting around every 15-20 minutes to try to ease the pain in my back. After Steve got up for work, I figured I would try spreading out on the bed to see if that helped. I found a spot, just started to settle and thats when I heard a strange noise.
I was pretty sure that the noise I
heard was the Dog. Ben was tearing up some garbage. I snuck downstairs and caught him in the act. Sure enough there was some kind of food product in there and he decided he was going to eat it come hell or high water. It turns out it was a head of lettuce.
So it's 6:00 in the morning and there I am standing in my kitchen, with garbage all over the floor, barely able to move because of my sore back. Took me forever to clean it up because I could barely bend down to pick up the garbage. If that was the start of my day, I can only imagine how the rest will be. Im already grumpy from the lack of sleep and I don't do mornings on a good day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL nice video as he wags his tail and looks out the window lol